We consult with governments, businesses, schools, and organizations to analyze complex issues and implement solutions to speed the transition to a sustainable world. Our professional services include ecological economics, planning, sustainability analysis, on-line tools, and expert support for litigation and administrative advocacy. Request a quote to explore the range of what we offer.
- CSE files opening brief in litigation against offshore oil and gas program.
- Closing the inequality divide - new analysis based on the Maryland GPI
- CSE and The Wilderness Society argue against a road through Alaska's wilderness
- Post-2015 agenda presents an opportunity for transforming our failed economic model
- Achieving the Aichi Biodiversity Targets - Benefits of halting extinction justify significant commitments of global resources
- CSE launches International Program on Genuine Progress Accounts
- Net public benefits of offshore oil and gas leasing significantly exaggerated, according to a new analysis by CSE
- Chuitna Coal Project - economic damages to Alaska likely to be far greater than benefits